In Cambridge Schools we offer full British system and Curriculum from Foundation Stage , KS1 , KS2 , KS3 leading to IGCSE under the umbrella of Cambridge International Examinations.
Since 2005 Cambridge opened all level of KG & primary Education for children in 3 schools throughout the greater Khartoum Area.
Cambridge Kids and Schools Centers knows that you want to feel confident that your child is receiving the school-readiness skills they need. Our focus on a child's overall growth enables not only academic preparedness, but also their social, emotional, and physical growth. We believe that each child has unique and individual talents and interests. Our teachers honor these differences with customized attention and activities to help each child learn and grow at their own pace, in their own style.
One Educational Institution takes care of your child from Pre-school to the university under the umbrella of Cambridge.
At Cambridge Schools Centers we offer Pre-School education at age 2 , Kindergarten 1 at age 3 , Kindergarten 2 at age 4 and primary starting at age 5.
Cambridge Schools is now running only KS1 , KS2& KS3 year 7 .
- The school follows the APP system ( Assessing Pupils Progress ) during the year and also running theProgression tests and the Check Point Exams , which are requested from Cambridge International Examinations every year.
- Schools are equipped with the latest equipment and teaching aids that will enable teachers to provide strong doses in the English language , the British curriculum and other skills.
- The school have a full range of outdoor plays , video presentations and Multimedia
- All classes are air conditioned and equipped with plasma screens and teaching aid
- Reading rooms, libraries, computer labs.
- The school offers a great periods in the English club and in the Computer Club (Kids Click)
- School has a doctor room which is fully equipped with first aid kit for emergencies and for the use of the school doctor.
- The school luxury cafeteria with all the children needs.
- There is also a library and teaching aids store with many books and material available for borrowing or sale to children- Visit Library Page
- The school's fleet of private transport ( not rented) and is comprised of 50 new air-conditioned buses.
- The school communicate with parents through the Parents Council as well as communicating via e-mail and the monthly newsletter . The schools are also raising the student's results on the Internet through a special web page to each student.